Travel Blog 3

 The weirdest food I have ever tried was (lengua de vaca) which is cow tongue in Spanish. This was actually not too long ago. So, on New Years Eve I went with my girlfriend to her ranch in Encino, Texas. After New Year's Eve that morning on New Years Day my girlfriends grandam cooked us breakfast. They said we made "Lengua" and I had no idea what they were talking about. It did not look weird, but it sounded weird because they told me it was the cow's tongue. I was just thinking like how a cow's tongue can taste any good. When I first laid my eyes on the food it remined me of barbacoa which is a food I am familiar with. Which that is the cow's cheek. Thats what I've tried before, and I love barbacoa. So, I took that first bite of the food, and I really enjoyed it actually. To me it tastes just like barbacoa. It looks the same but also taste the same too. I would say barbacoa taste maybe a bit better but overall, it was really good. It was weird to think of that I was eating a cow's tongue, but I enjoyed. I would say that was the weirdest food I have ever tried. 










Comments

Popular Posts