Travel Blog : 2

 A place I wish to visit Arlington Texas. For many reasons but the main reason is because that's where my favorite NFL team plays. The Dallas Cowboys plays in Arlington, Texas at the AT&T Stadium. My whole entire life for when I can think of, I have always been a cowboy's fan. And to be there watching the Dallas cowboys play in person will really make a dream come true. My Dad and I are really big cowboy fans, and we would love to go visit over there a night in Arlington and see the Cowboys play. Also seeing the atmosphere that the stadium will have with many fans around me will be an awesome place to be. With big fans just like me. It's a place for me different than home because I have nothing like that here at home being around so many people. And so many places to go. 

Also, I would love to visit the big city Arlington, Texas to see all the different restaurants and scenery's they have in a big city like there. Big city means a lot of great food to try. With nice restaurants that I have never been too. Especially coming from a small town like Kingsville, Texas. It has a bunch of foods you have never heard of before at least where I have heard from. I also love big cities. I'm a city guy. I love a big city the way downtown looks in Arlington, Texas from what I have seen on the internet. It's a beautiful place to me I know I'd love to visit. 




Comments

Popular Posts